|1st||12:49||MTU||1-0||EV GW||Gavin Gould (10)||Jake Lucchini/13, Joel L'Esperance/5|
|2nd||9:06||MTU||2-0||EV||Jake Lucchini (9)||Gavin Gould/11, Tyler Rockwell/1|
|2nd||14:35||MTU||3-0||PP||Mark Auk (5)||Mitch Meek/4, Jake Lucchini/14|
|3rd||14:30||MTU||4-0||EV||Jake Lucchini (10)||Joel L'Esperance/6|
|Shots on Goal||1st||2nd||3rd||SOG|
|Team Stats and Records||PP||PIM||SHGF|
|Michigan Tech (14-12-5)||1/6||9/29||0|
|Bowling Green (17-9-6)||0/8||6/23||0|
|Michigan Tech Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||Saves|
|Robbie Beydoun (W, 4-2-1)||60:00||0||10||3||13||26|
|Bowling Green Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||Saves|
|Ryan Bednard (L, 10-5-4)||60:00||4||6||11||6||23|
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - The Huskies of Michigan Tech (14-12-5, 10-9-5 WCHA) came out with a vengeance, proving to be too much for Bowling Green (17-9-6, 14-5-5 WCHA) as they concluded the 2017-18 regular season at home. Despite a narrow shots on goal margin in which Michigan Tech led 27-26, the Falcons faced their first shutout of the season, dropping the game with a final score of 4-0 on Senior Night.
- Ryan Bednard finished the night with 23 saves, giving him a save percentage of .909 on the season.
- On the weekend, Bowling Green killed 15 of 16 penalties, allowing just one goal on a 5-minute major in Saturday night's game.
- The Falcons blocked a total of 10 shots, including a team best two from Stephen Baylis.
- Senior Mitch McLain led the team in shots on goal for the second night in a row, posting three solid chances but was unable to net one home in the 4-0 loss.
- The first period saw many Huskies in the box as three players spent a couple minutes a piece. The Falcons were not able to capitalize with the man-advantage during this time but they did pepper Michigan Tech's net with shots. They outshot the Huskies 10-7 in the during the first 20 minutes of action.
- The Falcons will see a week of rest before making the long trek to Anchorage, Alaska for a Thursday-Friday series against the Seawolves. The last time the two teams met came in mid-January where the Falcons swept at home, outscoring the opponent 9-4.
- The Bowling Green hockey program clinched home ice in Friday's win over Michigan Tech, and will serve as a host for the First Round of the WCHA playoffs. The best-of-three series is slated to be played March 2-4 at the Slater Family Ice Arena against a to be determined opponent.